Ski Week

Ski school on Sljeme is primarily intended for primary and secondary school students. The ski school on Sljeme employs experienced and licensed ski instructors with many years of experience. In addition to education, ski instructors also perform pedagogical supervision.

TERM: ski school term consists of 5 ski days, of which the last day is reserved for the final competition.

22.-26.02.2021.

PRICE: 1.590,00 HRK

SKI SCHOOL DAILY SCHEDULE:
8.00 departure from the agreed station
9.00 arrival on Sljeme
9.30 start of ski school
11.30 -11.50 snacks
11.50 -14.50 ski school
15.00 -15.30 lunch time
15.35 departure

THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- transport (Zagreb-Sljeme-Zagreb)
- ski school
- snacks
- lunch
- use of mini ski lift
- use of ski mat
- final competition
- pedagogical supervision
- accident insurance

THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- ski school equipment
- ski pass for advanced skiers

RENTAL OF SKI SCHOOL EQUIPMENT:
- equipment set ... 300,00 HRK
- skis, boots ... 250,00 HRK
- helmet ... 50,00 HRK

NOTES:
* skiers who will go to the slopes must pay the ski pass! Please prepare 40,00 HRK per day in jacket pocket. At the end of the day, check if the money has been spent, if so, prepare another 40,00 HRK for the next day.

PAYMENT METHODS AND DISCOUNTS:
- methods of payment: cash, card, bank transfer, internet banking
… when registering 30% of the total price of the arrangement has to be paid as a deposit, the other 70% must be paid no later than 7 days before the start of the ski school program.
* Discounts:
- for old guests ... 3%
- for 2 or more children ... 3%
maximum discount… 6%

COVID-19 INFO
- the program of the ski school will be conducted in accordance with the measures that will be in force at the time of the program and for this reason there is a possibility that the program of the ski school will be adjusted according to the recommendations
- all participants are obliged to abide to the general measures of protection against infection as well as individual measures that can be prescribed by the management of the ski resort, the owners of the accommodation facility, catering facilities on the ski resort, etc.


* In case of change in the price of calculation elements, change in the number of participants, the agency reserves the right to change the prices of the arrangement or cancel it.
The "General Travel Conditions" of the Horvat turizam d.o.o. agency apply to this trip.

 

Izradu internetske stranice sufinancirala je Europska unija iz Europskog fonda za regionalni razvoj.

vrh stranice